Mobile banking service
"Mobil banking" service is a system of management of a card account through a cell phone. By means of this system you can utilize the following set of services in real time irrespective of your location and time, using a phone number of any of the mobile operators, without applying to the bank and shifting between SIM cards:
- Payment for communal services:
- BEN (Baku Electric Network)
- SEN (Sumgayit Electric Network)
- Payment for services of mobile operators:
- Azercell SimSim
- Azercell Invoice
- Azercell Roaming
- Payment for services of Internet providers:
- Azeronline ADSL
- Alfanet ADSL
- Card-to-card money transfers
- The blocking of cards
- Acquisition of account statements
- Acquisition of information on the card balance
You can subscribe to the Mobile banking service following the steps given below:
- (JAVA: MIDP-2.0 version)
(JAVA BIS, only for BlackBerry cell phone with subscription to BBM (BlackBerry Messenger)
- In order to activate the application, you need to insert the serial number and details on the printed receipt, as they appear on it;
- After having inserted the serial number and components, it is required that PIN code be created for the application. Insert the PIN code twice.
Note: The PIN code created for the application has no relation with the PIN code of the plastic card. It is only for use of the application.
- Having picked the menu language, you can start using the application.
You will be charged AZN 1 for use of the MobileBank service for a month. This amount will automatically be deducted from your plastic card account every month. In case you decide to stop using this service, you can apply to either the Head Office or the branches of the bank.